22nd Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
Lead event in Europe on pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
INNOVATION AND GUIDELINES TO IMPROVE PATIENT OUTCOMES: A JOURNEY TO TRAVEL TOGETHER IN THE LIGHT OF NEW CHALLENGES!
- Pressure ulcer aetiology and the early detection of skin and subdermal damage
- What are recent innovations & advanced interventions in pressure ulcer prevention?
- Why are pressure ulcers associated with quality of care and patient safety?
- Pressure ulcers in specialist care settings and populations
- Preventing and treating pressure ulcers in individuals with long term health conditions
- The guideline journey: how to generate, summarize and implement trustworthy Evidence-based Health Care guidelines?
- Pressure ulcer prevention across the continuum of care – challenges faced in the community
- How to integrate person centeredness into policy making and practice?
- What are effective strategies for patient, informal carers and non- professional pressure ulcer education?
- How can e- Health and big data play a role in pressure ulcer prevention and management?
- Innovations and advanced interventions in pressure ulcer treatment