EPUAP 2021 - 22nd Annual Meeting
FROM INNOVATION AND GUIDELINES, TO HIGH-QUALITY CARE AND BETTER PATIENT OUTCOMES:
A JOURNEY TO TRAVEL TOGETHER IN THE LIGHT OF NEW CHALLENGES!
- What is new in mechanobiology, basic and clinical research?
- What are recent innovations & advanced therapies in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment?
- Why are pressure ulcers associated with quality of care and patient safety?
- Focus on atypical wounds: differentiation, prevention and treatment?
- The guideline journey: how to generate, summarise and implement trustworthy EBHC guidelines?
- Pressure ulcer prevention across the continuum of care – focus on home care settings
- How to integrate person centeredness into policy making and practice?
- What are effective strategies for patient, informal carers and non- professional pressure ulcer education?
- How can e- Health play a role in pressure ulcer prevention and management?
More information and updates at https://epuap2021.org/